Reaching Out and Touching Lives
2016 Annual Auction to benefit the Benevolent Care Fun here at Springhill.
There’s no better time to get involved and give back to your community than today. Give freely of your time and energy to a wide variety of local charities and organizations in the surrounding Erie area, or on-site with your fellow residents at the ForestView Health Care Center.
It doesn’t matter what you choose to do. The act of giving is its own reward, and has incredible benefits for overall well-being and emotional health.
In the Erie community:
- Assisting at local colleges and universities
- Help with the homeless
- Alzheimer’s Association Memory Support Walk
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society fundraiser
- Blankets for Babies program
- Great Decisions program
- PLARN mats for homeless
- Associate Jeans Day Friday money to various local charities
- The Longest Day event to benefit the Alzheimer's Association
On campus at Springhill:
- Assisting at ForestView Health Care Center
- Bible study or prayer group
- Committee participation including Resident Council, Dining Committee, Going Green Committee, Safety Committee, Hospitality Committee and more
- Organize games
- Play piano
- Computer lab assistance
- Community outreach
- Lectures given by residents to resident audiences.
- Annual auction to benefit the Benevolent Care Fund.
- Annual Craft Show to benefit the Benevolent Care Fund.
"Click to Read"
Thank you letter from Second Harvest Food Bank