Reaching Out and Touching Lives
Residents bake cookies and donate necessities to the children of the Neighborhood Art House.
There’s no better time to get involved and give back to your community than today. Give freely of your time and energy to a wide variety of local charities and organizations in the surrounding Erie area, or on-site with your fellow residents at the ForestView Health Care Center.
It doesn’t matter what you choose to do. The act of giving is its own reward, and has incredible benefits for overall well-being and emotional health.
In the Erie community:
- Assisting at local colleges and universities
- Help with the homeless
- Alzheimer’s Association Memory Support Walk
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society fundraiser
- Blankets for Babies program
- Great Decisions program
On campus at Springhill:
- Assisting at ForestView Health Care Center
- Bible study or prayer group
- Committee participation including Resident Council, Dining Committee, Going Green Committee, Safety Committee, Hospitality Committee and more
- Organize games
- Play piano
- Computer lab assistance
- Springhill Thrift Store
- Community outreach
"Click to Read"
Thank you letter from Second Harvest Food Bank