Has Winter Put a Chill on Your Lifestyle?
Get a Lot More Living for Your Cost of Living at Springhill
Wintertime can really take a toll on your house – and your lifestyle. See how your lifestyle stacks up to the lifestyle you could be enjoying at Springhill – especially during these cold, snowy months where a simple trip to the store can be a challenge. Taking these tasks off your to-do list may give you a whole new outlook on winter.
What Does Owning Your Home Cost You?
At Springhill, most of these are part of your monthly fee.
- Mortgage, rent or HOA fees
- Real estate taxes
- Cable and utilities
- Groceries, take-out, dining out
- Security system
- Health club and entertainment
A Few of Our Services & Amenities
- Home maintenance, repairs and yard work – including salting and snow removal
- Friends, events, clubs and volunteer opportunities right outside your door
- Transportation for the times you just don’t feel like driving
- On-campus Wellness Center with plenty of classes and paths for indoor walking
- On-campus salon
- A break from cooking and grocery shopping with casual and formal dining venues
- Group trips to area theaters, museums, wineries and other attractions
- On-campus health and support services
- Updates on changing federal and state policies that affect those 65 and up
- A worry-free plan for the future
Our retirement counselors would love to talk to you about the range of affordable living options and entrance fees available. Contact us and find out how Springhill can help you put winter in its place and create a year-round calendar of opportunities and enrichment.