The Woodlands - Memory Support in a Warm, Comforting Environment
The Woodlands Memory Support provides 24-hour staffing by licensed nurses and specially trained professionals.
A service unique in the Erie region, The Woodlands Memory Support Neighborhood at ForestView Health Care Center gives residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia a sense of belonging in a setting that promotes dignity, overall wellness and as much independence as possible.
For more information, please call (814) 860-7042 or contact us online.
Services may include:
- 24-hour staffing by licensed nurses and specially trained professionals and 24-hour security
- All cooking, dining, and snacks, as well as the services of a registered dietician
- Medication administration and management
- Housekeeping and personal laundry, including linens
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Specialized programs to maximize physical, mental, and social well-being
- Comprehensive care management
- Social work and pastoral services
- Rehabilitation therapies and restorative care
- Access to all Springhill amenities
Download The Woodlands Brochure
Information on The Woodlands